June 10, 2007

The Soundtrack of My Life

Via Megan McArdle, a new thing to do with iTunes Shuffle. Here's what I got, though, like Megan, I subbed in alternates for repeat artists. I'm due to have a strange, strange life:

Opening Credits:

My Endless Fall - chocolate genius - Godmusic

Waking Up:

Money - will.i.am - Future Soundtrack for America

First Day At School:

Dead Voices - Ted Leo & the Pharmacists - Hearts of Oak

Falling in Love:

A Different City - Modest Mouse - The Moon and Antarctica

Breaking Up:

Good to Be on the Road Back Home - Cornershop - When I Was Born for the 7th Time

Prom:

The Stars are Projectors - Modest Mouse - Moon and Antarctica

Carrion - Fiona Apple - Tidal

Life’s Okay:

Brothers and Sisters - Blur - Think Tank

Mental Breakdown:

We Walk - R.E.M. - Murmur

Driving:

I Know What I Know - Paul Simon - Graceland

Flashback:

Headphones - Björk - Post

Getting Back Together:

Deeper Into Movies - Yo La Tengo - I Can Feel the Heart Beating as One

Wedding:

Save Us S.O.S. - Hot Hot Heat - Make Up the Breakdown

Birth of a Child:

Kiss Me Like You Mean It - The Magnetic Fields - 69 Love Songs

Final Battle:

Hold On, Hold On - Neko Case - Fox Confessor Brings the Flood

Death Scene:

Baby (1968) - Os Mutantes - Everything Is Possible!

Funeral Song:

Something in the Way of Things (In Town) - The Roots - Phrenology

End Credits:

The Ballad of the Sin Eater - Ted Leo & the Pharmacists - Hearts of Oak

Young at Heart - Joss Stone - Mind Body & Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment